Job Description: Lead Tennis Instructor
Lifetime Activities is looking for part-time lead tennis instructor for its location in Cupertino. Lifetime Activities is a successful, mature company with over 25 years of experience managing and programming tennis facilities. Known for innovative programming, Lifetime Activities is the leader in grass-roots tennis development for all ages and abilities focusing on positive fundamentals, participation, and enjoyment.
The ideal candidate possesses the ability to teach and demonstrate technique to both beginning and advanced level tennis players of all ages. Must have an engaging personality and enjoy interacting with kids of all ages. A willingness to contribute and operate within a team-based environment is essential. Coaches with at least one year of related teaching experience will receive priority consideration.
Skills, Qualities and Experience:
• A fun, friendly, and welcoming attitude that kids and adults respond to is a must
• The ability to communicate effectively to groups of children and adults
• Passion for the game of tennis.
• Solid playing ability (4.0+)
• The ability to work with a wide variety of skill levels including young children and adults
• Strong presentation skills
• Patience when dealing with students that are new to the sport
• Ability to follow a lesson plan and safety guidelines
• A good understanding of classic and modern tennis fundamentals
• A wide range of games and drills to get students moving and having fun
• A strong work ethic that includes being punctual and professional at all times
• Reliable transportation
Working at Lifetime Activities allows you to:
• Do what you love!
• Make a positive impact on the tennis community!
• Work in a beautiful outdoor environment!
• Have fun while getting paid!
• Have a flexible schedule that can accommodate going to school.
• Discounts on Head rackets and accessories
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/ygA5pkioJ1pZu4R6sGEDN