Riverside Tennis Club is Hiring Qualified Tennis Professional
This position is responsible for coordinating, development and teaching tennis lessons and clinics for multiple age groups and skill levels. Assisting with daily operations, including shop hours.
Essential Job Functions:
- On court instruction of private and group lessons for adults and junior of all levels. Summer camp instruction and helping to manage and run weekly club socials.
- Preparing and helping to run USTA Tennis Tournaments.
- Administer drills and games to make the instruction time fun as well as advancing tennisknowledge, skill and technique.
- Know current merchandise and actively promote sales of merchandise to members andguests.
- Assist with routine court maintenance responsibilities as needed (brush, line, water) andhave basic understanding of court watering systems.
- Assist the Pro Shop Manager with stringing racquets, and daily operations including butnot limited to covering front desk and shop hours as needed.
- Organization is a plus, being able to keep up with current lessons and schedules.Qualifications:
- Up to 3 years teaching professional preferred, with NTRP rating 5.0 or higher with college level playing skills.
- Professional appearance with strong communication skills.
- Please provide references and resume.
- US Work Authorization required.
- Candidates must pass a background check.Hours/Schedule:• Position is part-time, there is no limit to how much you can teach. Position does require some mornings, mostly afternoon and evening hours.• This position provides a percentage of lessons and group cllinics you develop. Hourly rate on existing clinics, camps and shop hours.For more information and to set up an interview please contact; Ray Frazier, owner Riverside Tennis Club
435 Hammett Bridge Rd., Greer SC 29650
864-848-0918Send email inquires to Alison Frazier; firstname.lastname@example.org