The Glenview Tennis Club, part of the Glenview Park District, is a year round, eight-court indoor tennis facility located on Chicago’s North Shore. In addition to our adult and junior programs, we have a Championship Training Academy which serves some of Chicagoland’s top ranked juniors.
Position Title: Tennis Professional
- Provide beginning to advanced instruction (private and group) in a professional manner
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Expected to work a varied schedule including some evenings and weekends as needed
- Other administrative as assigned by the Supervisory staff
- USPTA or PTR certification or minimum 2 years of experience preferred
- NTRP rating of 4.0 and/or college playing experience
- 10 and Under tennis experience
- Must hold or obtain within 60 days, CPR/AED and other certifications (provided by the Glenview Park District)
- $20-$38 per hour for group lessons depending on qualifications
- $40+ per hour for private lessons
- Additional hourly pay for administrative duties
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of essential duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
All applicants must be US citizens to work in the US.