Premium PTR Membership
NEW Occupational Accident Coverage
$6 Million Personal Liability Coverage
All PTR Membership Discounts, Subscriptions, & Programs
NEW Access to Comprehensive Corporate-Style Benefits Program with an ICBA Membership (included)
NEW Choice of Premium Benefit Offering: Option 1: Unlimited Telehealth Coverage for the Family Option 2: Access to Professional Support Services (Tax, Legal, Financial, Remote Tech)
Education & Certification
Our members enjoy exclusive discounts on products and services from our partners including Adidas, Head, Penn & more.
The PTR Family
Now connect with other coaches around the world with our Professional Tennis Registry family.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I have to complete to get certified?
Steps to Certification
- Join PTR When you become a member of PTR you get instant access to our resource library, support team, and more! You will have the opportunity to get a head start on studying course material as well as enjoy your exclusive member benefit.
- Select Courses & Workshops With our varying levels of certification, add-ons, and live workshops, you will have the opportunity to create the path that works best for you, and takes your coaching career exactly where you want it to go!
- Take the Test Once you have taken your courses, attended the workshops, and studied using our extensive resource library, it will be time to show what you know! You’ll take the test, get certified, and unlock all the opportunities that come with being a PTR certified coach!
What are my benefits?
There are many benefits to being a PTR member! Some of them include:
- An extensive resource library
- Continued coaching education
- Access to affordable liability insurance
- In-person and online workshops
- Internationally recognized certifications
- Equipment discounts
- Access to our member support team
- And more!
Do you offer liability insurance and what does it cover?
One of PTR’s member benefits is access to our group rate liability insurance. It has a $0 deductible, and is a broad Personal Liability Coverage for tennis activities which includes and applies to teaching, instructing, conditioning, playing, supervising, ball machine exercises, and other similar duties involving the game of tennis. Pricing and additional coverage options can be found upon checkout.
How does PTR Certification help my career?
PTR certifications are globally recognized and can create endless opportunities for you as a tennis instructor. PTR certifications get you taken seriously by clubs, academies, schools, players, and parents worldwide. With certifications for all coaching levels, you are in control of just how far your coaching career can take you!