What are the steps to certification?
- Become a PTR member
- Sign up for certification workshop
- Complete the following items:
- Safe Play (background check and safe sport)
- Coach Youth Tennis
- First Aid / CPR
- Online pre-course
- Attend three 4-hour Zoom sessions
- Complete online assessment
How do I print my Membership Card and/or Certificate?
- Go to www.ptrtennis.org and click on LOGIN at the top right.
- Enter your email address in the left box and your password in the right box.
If you have forgotten your password, or don’t have one, click “Forgot Password” and you will receive a link. If you are retrieving your password, be sure to look in the JUNK folder for our email.
- Once in the portal, you’ll see 4 blue navigation buttons at the top right.
- Click on My Account.
- On the left navigation, click on Memberships.
- You’ll see the tabs to View Card, View Certificate and View Policy. Click those to download.
- Use the download arrow in the top right to download them to a file which you can then print and even copy to your phone.
Does PTR offer additional insurance?
Yes, to our certified members we offer an additional insurance policy on top of what is already offered in the membership.
What benefits do I get access to as a certified member of PTR?
Do you offer liability insurance and what does it cover?
One of PTR’s member benefits is access to our group rate liability insurance. It has a $0 deductible, and is a broad Personal Liability Coverage for tennis activities which includes and applies to teaching, instructing, conditioning, playing, supervising, ball machine exercises, and other similar duties involving the game of tennis.